Subject: Re: Happy Happy! Joy Joy!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 1995 03:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Stephen Bailey wrote:

> >And here I was looking forward to spending a week or so with my new copy 
> >of Impact! for the Alpha...gonna have to juggle my time between the two 
> >of them now.  I bet you all feel sorry for me!  =)

> Just don't forget to eat. :)

Hah!  Just look at my LightSpeed tutorials and you'll see that eating has 
nevery been a problem for me.  Tonight's dinner consisted of a bag of 
BLUE M&Ms!  =)

I'm happy to report that my install of LightWave 4.0 Pre-Release for the 
Alpha went much more smoothly than I ever hoped for...I had the program 
up and rendering within minutes of beginning the install.  The networking 
between both Amigas and the Raptor is totally transparent, aside from the 
fact that I've added some new assigns to my Amiga for an F: drive, which 
is pointing to the Amiga's drives on the network.  I'm extremely happy 
with how smooth everything is working...although this would be the 
perfect moment for Murphy to throw one of his Laws at me.  =)

I'm gonna do some benchmarking tomorrow and see just how fast this 
monster is...I've found it to be more than 40 times faster than my 33mhz 
040 equipped A2000 when running Impact!!  It looks to be at least 12 
times faster when running LightWave.  Very cool!

                                     -David Warner

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]